Impress your friends and add stylish feel to your New Year’s Eve party! Whether you are planning a large bash or just small family get together to celebrate the start of 2012, the new trend is to serve 'Amuse Bouche'.
With a literal meaning "to tease the mouth", it is actually a presentation of a mixture of appetisers. Serve your ones with style on Kitchen Craft 'Small Delights' Nine Piece Appetiser Gift Set, an elegant round slate serving tray with four crisp white porcelain mini appetiser spoons and four white porcelain mini dishes. Fill them all with homemade amuse-bouches and delicious appetisers for your friends and family to enjoy.
Asparagus and Parma ham wraps
1 tbsp olive oil
3 slices Parma ham
3 sliced radishes
1. Wrap the asparagus with the Parma ham.
2. Heat a frying pan with the oil. Add the wraps and fry to colour for one minute on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the remaining wraps and fry for two minutes.
4. To serve, place the wraps on a mini appetiser spoons over the sliced radish.
Potato Blini with Caviar
1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
1(2-ounce) jar red or black lumpfish caviar
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Stir together mashed potatoes, 1 teaspoon horseradish and flour; set aside.
3. Heat oil in a blinis pan over medium-high heat. Make blini by dropping 1 tablespoonful of potato mixture into pan. Cook 2 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Keep warm in the oven. Repeat with remaining potato mixture.
4. In a mixing bowl, stir together sour cream, remaining horseradish, and dill.
5. Serve blini by topping each with 1 1/2 teaspoons sour cream mixture. Garnish with caviar.
For cheese lovers everywhere why don’t you serve cheese and various other accompaniments on stylish and trendy Kitchen Craft 'Chalk And Cheese' Cheese Serving Gift Set? This nine piece set includes three cheese knives and a cheese fork, all with soft touch handles and white coated blades, two ceramic chutney dishes, a ceramic butter cloche, a rectangular slate cheese board and even a piece of chalk for labelling each cheese on the slate.
Countdown to 2012 can't be without box of delicious truffles. Spoil your friends & family with special treat and tickle their taste buds with exquisite Booja Booja collection...guilt free & gloriously scrumptious organic truffles. There is not a better way to begin the New Year than with those utterly delicious treats...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!