Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble…
Whether your little ones decide to be Funky Fairy Witches or Spindrellas, we have got perfect costumes that will for sure scare and delight!
Spiderella has a satin bodice with a spider net inset and includes a fabulous crooked hat.
Funky Fairy Witch is a stunning witch fancy dress costume with a purple leotard style bodice, the inset is finished with black sequins and the shoulder straps with black marabou and includes a hat with sequins and petals.
Celebrate Halloween by making fun shaped cookies and biscuits! Ideal for trick or treat, this pumpkin shaped 3D cookie cutter makes cutting and decorating cookies and biscuits simple. Why don’t you try our Chocolate cookies recipe? They make great treat that makes both children and adult smile. Have great fun baking!
For whole range of cookie cutters check Let’s Make range.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
1. Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg. Gradually stir in the sifted ingredients to form soft dough. Divide dough into 2 pieces, flatten and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/8 inch in thickness. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Dough is sticky so be sure to add more flour to the rolling surface as needed. Place cookies 1 1/2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Happy Trick or Treat!